Your Privacy Is Important to Rivage Investment
In the course of serving you as an individual client or as someone associated with a corporate or institutional client, Rivage Investment may obtain personal information about you. Obtaining this information is important to our ability to deliver the highest level of service to you, but we also recognize that you expect us to treat this information appropriately.
This policy describes the types of personal information we may collect about you, the purposes for which we use the information, the circumstances in which we may share the information and the steps that we take to safeguard the information to protect your privacy. As used throughout this policy, the term “Rivage Investment” refers to Rivage Investment SAS.
The Sources of Information
The personal information we collect about you comes primarily from the account applications or other forms and materials you submit to Rivage Investment during the course of your relationship with us. We may also collect information about your transactions and experiences with Rivage Investment relating to the products and services Rivage Investment provides. In the provision of financial services to you and subject to strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, information may be collected about you indirectly from monitoring or other means (e.g. recording of telephone calls and monitoring e-mails). In these circumstances, the information is not accessed on a continuous or routine basis, but it may be used for compliance or security purposes.
Privacy and the Internet
The following additional information will be of interest to you as a visitor to this site:
- “Cookies” are small text files that may be placed on your Web browser when you visit our Web sites.
- “Clickstream” data (e.g., information regarding which of our Web pages you access, the frequency of such access, and your product and service preferences) may be collected by Rivage Investment itself, or by our service providers, using cookies, Web beacons, page tags, or similar tools that are set when you visit our Web site or when you view an advertisement we have placed on another Web site. Clickstream data and similar information may be shared internally within Rivage Investment and used: for administrative purposes; to assess the usage, value and performance of our online products and services; to improve your experience with our Web sites; and as otherwise permitted by applicable law or regulation. If you are a Rivage Investment client, this information helps us suggest products or service offerings that may be of interest to you. This information may be processed by us for the purposes described above, or on our behalf by third parties, solely in accordance with our instructions.
- When you visit this site, your browser may be momentarily directed to the Web site of an ad server or other third party service provider. This re-direction process will not be apparent to you. These third party Web sites automatically receive your IP address when this happens, and they may also collect information from your interaction with our Web sites including computer and connection information, standard Web log information, and ad information. Such information does not identify you individually.
- Rivage Investment may make available on this Web site third party applications such as content linking or sharing facilities. Information collected by providers of such applications is governed by their privacy policies.
- Our Web site is not currently configured to respond to “do not track” signals or similar mechanisms.
Rivage Investment © 2018